Friday, December 9, 2011

And So It Begins...

Written 12/4/2011:

It’s 4:00 AM and I’m fiddling around on my computer doing random nothings. I’ve been teetering with the thought of blogging, but like so many people who think about it, I kept talking myself out of it. Why? Who wants to read anything I have to say? Will I have anything interesting to share? What the heck will I write about? Hair, fashion, relationships, life??? That all remains to be seen. But as I’m writing my first post, it feels almost therapeutic to get my thoughts on screen. When you have only God to talk to in your quiet moments, this is almost the next best thing. It’s actually cool.

I have so many thoughts pent up (spelling?) inside of me, I’m just itching to get it all out, but I have NO idea where to begin. One day at a time, huh? I can do that…whatever moves my spirit so it will be in my new blog! FunkyHairChic. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment