Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Grad School Bound!!!

I'm excited to report that I have been accepted into the M.Ed. Counseling program at the University of North Texas-Dallas campus for the Spring Semester!  I'm uber excited and I'm a little nervous at the same time.  It's been YEARS since I've been in school!  Ten years to be exact!  I've been so busy building my resume and living this real world experience and I felt there was something missing in my life that I needed to accomplish.  Soooo....I'm off to grad school!

I'll be studying community counseling.  This will allow my to become licensed to counsel in the private and public sectors, including schools.  I'd like to work with primarily adolescents (teens) and adults.  I can totally see my vision way ahead of me and I know it's going to be journey, but one that's well worth it!  Yay me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment