Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finding My Styling Niche!

I don't know about most of you, but I feel like I'm the most style challenged when it comes to creativity with protective styling.  I watch tons of YT videos, and those ladies make everything look like a piece of cake.  Meanwhile, I struggle with the most easy to follow styles.  So I just kinda tweak it towards my own liking, but the original creator's always looks so much better than mine!  LOL!  It can get frustrating, but I'm sure they also experienced some frustrations as they were practicing or perfecting their styles.  It all comes down to the old adage, "Practice Makes Perfect!"

Anywho, I'm trying to narrow my styling down to one per week, and I'm trying to get away from bunning my hair so much.

Today, I wanted something simple and no fuss that wasn't a bun.  I went with Grecian Twists!

I parted my hair straight down the middle and did two large flat twists down each section.  My hair was not stretched enough, so it was a struggle trying to gather all my hair into one twist.  Then I pinned the two flat twists in the back and tucked my ends under.  It's not the cleanest twist, but it's looks aight!






Not bad, huh?  I guess I'll perfect it with more stretched hair.  My hair is so dense.  Pardon the crooked part.  Like I said it was rushed!  LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment