Saturday, January 28, 2012

In My Element!

One of the things that bring me the most joy is spending time with people that I love and care about deeply.  My family and small circle of friends mean the world to me, and I would give the shirt off my back for all of them.  Everyone has touched or influenced my life positively in some way and has shaped me into the woman I am today.  They tell me the truth even when it hurts to hear it, they support and encourage me, they pray for me and with me and love me with all my "issues" without judgment.  I want to share a piece my world with you and dedicate this post to my most favorite people!  My family and my friends.


The Loves of My Life 
(Christmas 2010)

 I have the best family EVER! 
(Easter 2011)

My College Dolls!  These ladies embraced me and kept me grounded through those days!  I'm grateful for our continued frienships over the last 10+ years.

My WOW Sisters (Women of Wonder)
May 2010


College Homecoming 2011

 My oldest and dearest doll!  We go back to freshman year in HS!  Love you, chica!

My Waiting To Exhale besties!  I loooooove these girls!  I'm so blessed to have you in my life!



I tend to get a little picture-happy, but I have so many fond memories and we just keep on making more! This post was to you give a glimpse of my world from a love perspective.  I have a lot of love around me and that is definitely hard to come by these days.  I'm thankful for the relationships and friendships that have come and gone, but I'm most appreciative of the ones that I have sustained through years.  I celebrate that today and I look forward to all the celebrations to come as my life's journey continues. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment